Create an Account
Most brides are not dealing with a limitless budget when it comes to planning their wedding. So how do you still have the wedding of your dreams while sticking to a budget that won’t leave you broke? Here are some suggestion on where you might be able to cut the cost;
1. Cut the guest list! Based on national wedding averages the average price per guest is $188.
2. Consider having your wedding on a Friday or Sunday. A Saturday venue rental is typically more expensive then renting the venue on Friday or Sunday.
3. Have your wedding during the daytime. A brunch or lunch menu will cost less then a dinner menu from the venue or your caterer.
4. Have a wedding during the non-peak wedding times! In the greater Jacksonville area the most popular wedding months are March, April, May, September and October!
5. Don’t have a large bridal party! Remember, you need to buy bridesmaids gifts and bouquets for each girl!
6. Have a longer engagement. Taking the time to plan longer means you have time to research, shop and hit sales!
7. Have your ceremony and reception at the same location.
This simple tips can help cut your budget without sacrificing anything!
Categorized in: Planning a Wedding